FOR 1 CHILD
in Studio Lux (3 kids)
or Ap. Delux (4 kids)
from July 5 until August 30
- 05 JULY – 11 JULY
- 12 JULY – 18 JULY
- 19 JULY – 25 JULY
- 26 JULY – 01 AUG.
- 02 AUG. – 08 AUG.
- 09 AUG. – 15 AUG.
- 16 AUG. – 22 AUG.
- 23 AUG. – 39 AUG.
- 30 AUG. – 05 SEP.
* 7-day camps start every Sunday from June 14 until August 30, 2020, included
What do prices include?
Special package prices are in EUR and are per child (full board):
- Return Transportation from Sofia to Bansko;
- Accommodation with full board (5meals per day and table water);
- Daily high quality language training and all day English environment. The ratio of teachers to children is 1 to 5.
- Activities – horse riding, swimming, mountain biking, trips, hiking, paintball, dancing, Environmental awareness. Team building games, yoga and picnics in the Rila mountains;
- Free use of hot swimming pool (33˚С) with build-in Jacuzzi and hydro jet and heated loungers;
- Use of two PC areas that are fully equipped with Wi-Fi Internet;
- Use of children’s club with a variety of games and entertainment (08:00-22:00);
- 9% VAT tax,”mountain” insurance;
- Training is in groups of 10 children (3 groups maximum).
Discounts /can not be combined/:
- * 10% for 2nd and 3rd child from 1 family
- * 15% for re-participation of a child in the camp.
NB! Discounts cannot be combined.
The prices mentioned above are for children participating in children’s camp LuckyKids unaccompanied.
- * Upon parents’ request for double accommodation of their children in Studio Lux, the supplement is 20 Euro per room per night.
* Children from 5 to 6,99 years old are admitted to the camp only with an accompanying person in order to make their adaptation easier.
* If the child comes with a companion (parent, babysitter, other family member), please contact us at e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org to get an offer for escorts.
* If children are accompanied by an adult, they can be accommodated in a room with him or with the other children (recommended).
* The accommodation in the rooms is only for children of the same sex.