LuckyKids ART – MUSIC, DANCE, FINE ARTS
The program is conducted entirely in English.
Period of implementation: spring vacation + all summer
Camp shifts: 7/14 days
Age of children: 8 – 14 years*
* We make an exception for especially gifted children under 8 years of age, provided that they speak English fluently and have a companion.
Goals and tasks:
- Development of children’s gifts and talents;
- Recreation and entertainment in nature;
- Enriching their knowledge of art;
- Formation of different skills: presentation, communication, teamwork, etc.
Educational program: Each week of the camp is dedicated to a different topic, such as “The Art of Romanticism”, “In the World of Impressionism” and others.
Form of conducting the classes: group
Minimum number of participants in 1 group: 6 children
Sample daily routine:
08:15 – 08:45 Waking up
08:45 – 09:30 Breakfast
09:30 – 09:40 Time together
09:40 – 12:40 Half day excursion / horseback riding / hiking or other
12:40 – 13:40 Lunch
13:40 – 18:00 Classes in music, dance, fine arts (digital arts) – theory and practice
18:00 – 19:00 Rest
19:00 – 20:00 Dinner
20:00 – 20:30 Time together
20:30 – 22:30 Disco, games, competitions, contests, themed dinners, etc.
The program includes:
- 2 full-day excursions in the nature per week (sample routes: Banderishka Polyana, Banderishki Lakes, the monastery above Dobrinishte, etc), including lunch with a package of dry food and outdoor activities
- All-day rehearsal – 1 week
- Final concert and exhibition of children’s works – photos from the events are sent to parents.