We believe that the high quality of the educational program and the continual care for the safety of the children make us on of the best summer camps in Bulgaria.
- Observing the legislation dealing with the camp:
LuckyKids International Language Camp team is obliged to follow all the law decrees from the Bulgarian legislation for organizing children’s tourism and rest, mentioned in Order 2 for organizing children’s tourism and rest by the Minister of Science, Education and Technologies, The Convention for the defense of human rights, The Convention for Children’s rights, as well as all the other orders connected with children’s health/smoking Order, Traffic Safety Rules and others.
- Care for the children during the camp activities – AtLuckyKids International Language Camp the ratio of adults to children is 1:5, which ensures the safe organization of all activities.
- During the organized activities such as horseback riding, swimming, mountain biking, mountain hiking, etc, in addition to the camp staff, there will be a guide or coach to work with the children.
- The language camp manager, the teachers as well as the animators are qualified with skills and abilities to work with children and they demonstrate personal competence when carrying out their jobs.
- Camp base: LuckyKids is held at Aparthotel Lucky Bansko & Spa *****.
The hotel is well supplied and responds to all the conditions for organizing children’s camps.
- The animators are accommodated on the same floor to ensure the safety of the children during their stay in the rooms, day and night.
- All the areas of the hotel used by the campers in the language camp meet the requirements for fire and emergency safety and those regarding the health of the children.
- All the glass furniture, doors and windows of the hotel are made of unbreakable safety glass.
- Safe transport
- The team of the camp accompanies the children during the transportation by buses to ensure their safety.
- During the campers’ transportation, the drivers follow all Traffic Laws and legislation.
- Our excursions and hiking take place no more than 20 km from the residence, except the all day excursion, when we will travel 100 km in one direction.
- The bus drivers follow the required speed limit established by law for the transportation of children.
- LuckyKids International Summer Camp organizes daytime excursions and the children will be back at the Apart Hotel lucky Bansko before dark.
- Guarding the health of the campers:
- LuckyKids International Summer Camp has a qualified medical person who is always available at the camp.
- If some of the campers need medical help, the parents or the emergency contact person listed in the application are immediately informed.
- The information given in the registration form about strong allergies, disabilities or serious health problems, is examined carefully before the child is allowed to visit the camp and in order to provide the safest possible stay at the camp, as well as a health guarantee.
- If a child refuses to eat enough, the parents are informed and the stay at the camp can be interrupted by the organizers.
- All dietary requirements and information about food allergies will be taken into consideration, as long as we are informed in the registration form.
- Well observed activities
In case an unavoidable situation arises such as bad weather or a technical failure which might prevent the planned activity from taking place due to the possibility of putting the children at risk, the camp manager gets a second opinion from a competent person and if needed cancels or postpones the activity for a later stage of the camp.