Healthy and complete nutrition – an integral part of the concept of LuckyKids International Summer Children’s Language Camp
The meal in the camp is 5 times and includes:
- Light snack
- Afternoon snack
If your child is on a special diet (vegetaria, vegan, gluten-free, etc.), you should specify it when filling out the relevant section of the Questionnaire for Parents.
There you can also specify specific prohibitions: for example “no jam”, “no pork / beef”, “no dairy”, etc.
IMPORTANT! Be sure to note if your child has any food allergies.
Organization of meals
LuckyKids International Summer Language Camp, children are fed a special menu prepared by the aparthotel’s chef Lucky Bansko SPA & Relax *****.
It is important to know that:
- The menu is varied and balanced so as to provide the campers with the energy they need for training, games and entertainment.
- Depending on the occupancy of the hotel, children are served a set menu or a buffet.
- The set menu for lunch and dinner is 3-course and includes salad / soup, main course and dessert.
- Vegetables and fruits are present daily in the children’s menu, and morning orange juice is a must.
All products are of high quality and certificate of origin
Children are fed organic food, which includes:
- Light meats (organic chicken, beef and fish)
- Organic fruit and vegetables.
The dishes are not only varied and delicious, but also served with a lot of imagination, so as to satisfy even the most demanding taste.
Eating at LuckyKids forms proper eating habits
Eating at LuckyKids is organized in a way that stimulates the formation of proper eating habits.
The process is organized to teach children to take conscious care of themselves by eating healthy food.