Find answers to the most frequently asked practical questions about the camp.
How do I enroll my child in the LuckyKids International Children’s Language Camp?
To register your child to participate in the camp, the following steps are required:
- Fill in the Parent Questionnaire (also called the Online Registration Form or Parent Declaration Questionnaire) – you can do it online (recommended!) Or provide it to us on paper (by email, by courier or at the office).
- Pay 50% in advance of the amount due for the camp within 3 days after you have received confirmation from us.
- Pay the remaining 50% of the camp price up to 7 days before the start of the shift.
Note: Reservations not confirmed within the specified period are considered invalid.
What are the payment methods?
We accept payments in the following ways:
- By credit card: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
- By bank transfer to the hotel account
- In cash in the office of the camp at: Sofia, 30 “Yanko Sakazov” str.
Note: All credit card and cash payments are made in Bulgarian levs (BGN) at the exchange rate of the day.
Can a camp reservation be canceled and how?
The ways to cancel a reservation at LuckyKids are as follows:
- Up to 20 days before the date of accommodation – no penalty is due;
- Up to 7 days before the date of accommodation – a penalty of 20% of the total amount is charged;
- Less than 7 days before the date of check-in or in case of no-show at the hotel – a penalty of 50% of the total amount will be charged.
How to proceed when the child comes with a friend?
When camping children are close friends, they can be accommodated together.
To do this, you must indicate the name and surname of the boyfriend or girlfriend in the special accommodation field in the questionnaire for parents.
IMPORTANT! Girls and boys are accommodated in separate rooms / apartments.
Is there an additional payment for insurance?
LuckyKids International Children’s Language Camp provides mountain insurance for all camp children.
If desired, the parent or guardian may take out additional insurance at a higher value.
How is the transport to and from the camp organized?
LuckyKids International Children’s Language Camp provides transportation for all children on the route Sofia – Bansko – Sofia.
Parents have the right to:
- To request a one-way or two-way transfer;
- To bring their children to the hotel and pick them up after the camp shift, following the exact schedule for arrival, accommodation and departure.
The way of moving the child to the camp is stated at the stage of filling in the Questionnaire for parents.
In case of change, the parents / guardians should notify the manager or other representative of the camp management in writing no later than 2 days (48 hours) before the trip.
Note: The use or non-use of the organized transport does not affect the price of the camp.
From June 12 to September 4
Teachers with native English
4 hours of interactive English language instruction