Below you will find information about all the organizational details regarding the course of the camp.
- “Vasil Levski” National Stadium, Sofia – Bansko;
- Aparthotel Lucky Bansko SPA & Relax *****, Bansko – “Vasil Levski National Stadium, Sofia.
- Day, time and place of departure: every first day of the shift at 9:30 am from the parking lot in front of the”Vasil Levski” National Stadium, Sofia.
- Day, time and place of departure: every last day of the shift between 5:00 pm and 5:30 pm from the aparthotel Lucky Bansko, the town of Bansko.
- Transport: by minibus / s to the aparthotel Lucky Bansko or by bus / s of a licensed company.
II. Accommodation, food, laundry
- Accommodation: Standard Studio for 3 children or Standard Plus Apartment for 4 children.
- 5 meals a day: breakfast, snack, lunch, afternoon snack, dinner.
- Laundry: All children with a 14-day stay use the hotel’s one-time laundry service.
III. Accompanying pedagogical and non-pedagogical staff of LuckyKids summer camp
- Manager: Yoanna Benevreshka, tel. (+359) 0877 999 222;
- Deputy Manager: Stella Stoyanova-Idem, tel. (+359) 0877 999 333;
- Medical care: doctor available 24 hours a day; paramedic accompanying the children during the afternoon activities and the full day excursion.
IV. Organizational details
- Meeting point – the parking lot in front of the main entrance of the “Vasil Levski” National Stadium until 9:15 am.
- Arrival time of the passengers by own transport – 12:00 in the lobby bar of Lucky Bansko Hotel.
- Preparation for departure – the accompanying manager puts a sticker with the child’s name on his personal luggage.
- Departure – we keep the announced departure time at 9:30 am in order to avoid heavy traffic when leaving Sofia.
- Pocket money – the maximum amount allowed to a child for the entire shift is BGN 80, which you can leave for storage by the accompanying manager.
- Mobile phones* – the children have their mobile phones during the trip and every night from 8:30 pm to 10:00 pm. The rest of the time the phones are stored with camp staff.
Note: The LuckyKids International Children’s Language Camp team is not responsible for lost or forgotten phones.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or need any additional information.
SUMMER CAMP From June 25 to September 3
Daily activities in the mountains Teachers with native English 4 hours of interactive English language instruction