Description of the process of work and presentation of the lesson
Developing the only lesson is a strictly individual and creative activity. There is a common structure and some rules that every professional should follow. As a recommended teacher, I can give my recipe for development and presentation.
Each lesson is defined by a specific topic that is a key point from which I start. The topic can be part of a section, it is part of a larger topic or a standalone topic.
She is the starting point and the point of reference throughout the lesson. I also include many sub-topics, which I, as a teacher, must include or not include in the educational framework that follows.
Example: A lesson on “Living by the Lake”
Most advanced I break up the topic into smaller topics: ie. An animal by the lake surely includes:
- Animal and plant representatives, continued development through our seasons, nutrition, development and reproduction,
- Type and composition of yours in the lake,
- It certainly includes and influences the people and all activities of this eco-system,
The lesson plan
A good professional may be a good fit for the lesson plan, don’t improvise. This is the moment when we sort the materials, the sequence of activities and specify the methods so that chaos does not occur during the hour.
In any case, there is one moment that the teacher may or may not respond to: an inductive teaching method. This is a way for students to suggest for themselves in which direction the lesson is to go.
You need to check at this level the probability of breaking and using knowledge is greatest. Inductive approach to work extensive experience and very good knowledge of the subject, as well as diverse resources.
It is important that it be structured to contain an introduction to the topic, an essential part, a lock and feedback. A beginner teacher can create a detailed lesson plan using the words you speak to your children and possibly speak.
Resources and material preparation
Nowadays, a lesson cannot be presented as a boring story that a teacher tells a student. This method worked in the 19th century, but there will be no result from the representatives of the generation.
A modern lesson, regardless of the subjects of training, is that you need to be a god of visual documents, a sensitive representative, perform multiple exercises for recommendations / experiments or product creation, and the like /.
Resources – types:
- visual – videos, short films, presentations, backgammon, and region
- kinesthetic – 3-D models, models in real size; materials such as clay, clay, test products and models
- auditory – songs, music, content recording
- interactive – participate in the teachings as they appear, tablets, online resources and more
Important: The preparation of resources from the past and the selection is not easy in our time, with the presence of many media and facilitated communication between fellow educators on the Internet.
Preparation of materials:
- cutting of materials / templates
- model making
- making copies
- writing tasks in notebooks
- repair of tasks in notebooks
- publication of leaflets for the address of important pages
- white / black / interactive whiteboard preparation
- making, testing and using a computer presentation on an interactive whiteboard, projector and group
- availability of your writing supplies, scissors, marketing, paper, adhesives, erasers, calculators, lines, black graphic pencils, extra workers notebooks and more
- presence of staples, scotch, paper clips, tweezers and more
- check the suitability of all tablets and the interactive whiteboard / if used during the lesson
Designing interactive lessons
This is a more complex and time-consuming action in preparing one lesson. The result is certainly much closer to the goal set by the teacher.
There are many platforms that teach users at Lucky Kidds language camps to create their lessons. In this you can include quizzes, videos, questions and messages, short tests with which you need to make students more active while presenting new material.
This is a methodology for drawing on previous knowledge gained. She is very successful ‘since she works with the child’s self-confidence and uses motivation.
There is no advanced recipe! Exclude improvisation that can be made up to unnecessary search results / for example, uncensored photo, while presenting a video from the internet, unverified before the lesson /.
After all, the teacher is created and everything depends on what needs to be used for this lesson. I want to not forget the most important person – to teach students the love of learning itself, this process is taught to the students in order to be open and fun, creativity must be created.
Playing a lesson on the plan
In the mind of a teacher, the question often arises, “What if it doesn’t work?” Therefore, he can make one or more mental lessons of the lesson. The goal is to build the most effective structure possible to shift the presentation, tasks and exercises so that they have maximum effect.
Sometimes something falls out, another comes up. This mental process is just as important to the teacher himself as to enable him / her to stand confidently in front of his / her audience and meet his / her needs.
Often, teachers do not pay enough attention to this part, and it is extremely important. The way the boards, the models, the worksheets, the scissors, the necessary writing and coloring tools, even the tables and tables, can depend the smooth running of the lesson.
It is important to remember that there are no ideal situations – in each lesson there is a moment X at which unforeseen events can occur. How we will respond speaks of our preparation, that is, our professionalism.
Presentation of the lesson
The important moment is coming. The teacher becomes a navigator, guide, friend and advisor. Being in front of children requires getting into all these roles.
- Introduction: It’s like a point in a show. It is necessary to get the attention of the audience, that is, children. This is not difficult with them. It may be an unusual question, story or demonstration.
- The real part: The teacher unfolds the topic, presents the sub-topics and consistently involves the students in its development and exercise The real part includes not only exercises, but also experiments, making a product, designing a project, demonstration
- Conclusion: The teacher summarizes the topic with its sub-topics, gives a final assessment of the work of the class / group. He praises those who have come forward and never criticizes others who did not perform as he expected. Encourages them individually to try again and believe that they can do it next time.
A good teacher, such as a teacher at Lucky Kidds, records or makes a mental note of the lesson presented to himself. He / she understands and analyzes his / her weaknesses and what he / she can improve to improve himself / herself. This is a very important point for any professional as it is part of how to improve his / her personal teaching experience.
The structure of a language lesson in LuckyKids is no different than anything described so far. Example of a language lesson, Intermediate level, clothing topic, presented as project-based training.
- Parts of clothing – presentation, working with a dictionary
- Fashion & Purpose
- Presentation of a project related to clothing – review, advertising, design of clothes, atelier for clothes, business plan for sale of clothing, clothing in the last century
Resources and Materials:
- Presentation “Clothing”
- Dictionary worksheet / clothing and fashion /
- Fashion Show Short Video
- Fashion and clothing magazines
- Real clothes for models
- Paintings with interesting clothing from past eras
- Cardboard, wrapping paper, scissors, colored markers, pencils, pastels, adhesives, waste materials / cloth pieces, stereo pads, glitters, colored ribbons, colored paper, foil, etc./
Course of the lesson
- Introduction: introduction of the topic, date, setting time limits for work on the topic.
- The real part:
- presentation of the presentation; working with the dictionary and the meaning of the words; feedback for understanding;
- division of students into working groups / 2-4 students into groups /.
- distribution of projects by groups – can be randomly by lot or optional;
- guidelines for group work.
- start working in groups – setting a timer; getting started, researching through the internet and working with additional tools / books, magazines, encyclopedias / to develop a product on a project topic.
- presentation of the finished product in each group in English; other groups may ask clarification questions after the presentation of the product is completed.
- if possible – exhibition of finished products, posters, backgammon, designs, or projection of presentations in a prominent place. A great option is to use one of the projects in the real life of the camp.
- summary of the topic of clothing; terms learned – validation.
- feedback on the work of each group and the class as a whole.
- setting the topic for the next lesson / project /; setting up research tasks.